I didn't get to explore Kanazawa as I met with my former manager.
In the morning, we checked out of the hotel and headed to Kenroku-en. One of the three most beautiful garden in Japan. We had breakfast in one on the cafe there. Afterwards, I left while they go and explore Kenroku-en and Kanazawa Castle Park.

As we have agreed to leave Kanazawa early to have an ample time to shop in Tokyo. We left Kanazawa at around 1:30 pm. We took the old way to go to Tokyo, the via Echigo-Yuzawa one, which took almost 5 hours. But if you are going after 15th of March, 2015, you are so much blessed as there's a new shinkansen for the Tokyo-Kanzawa route for just 2.5 hours.
Upon arriving in Tokyo, we split. Malou and Dref went to Odaiba, Roms went off to meet some friends while teJing, Joy, Kuya Aris and I went to Akihabara. If you are going to Akihabara, go there early, shops close quite early.


No comments:
Post a Comment