This was a free day for us. We all went wherever we we want to go. For Dref and I, we went to Disneyland then to Odaiba. For Jing, Aris and Joy, they went to Shinjuku, Shibuya and Harajuku then met up with us in Odaiba. Malou and Roms met with their respective friends.
Sad to say, I didn't enjoy Disneyland as much as I enjoyed USJ. Or maybe because we're not sure on how the system works. Plus the fact that the parade was cancelled due to wind. That was big let down. Anyway, it's easy to get there. Just get to Maihama station, it's a JR line so if you are coming from near the Yamanote line, it will be easy to transfer trains.

By 4 pm, we left Disneyland and went to Odaiba. There is a shorter way to go to Odaiba from Disneyland but I opted to go back to Tokyo to go to Shimbashi to take the Yurikamome Line to Odaiba. Apparently, the view going there is a nice experience too. But unfortunately, there was nothing on the day we went.
My friends said that it's way cheaper in Odaiba than in Shinjuku (I surmised much), and Dref said that H&M there is cheaper than in Manila. So, 3 hours and a thousand shopping bags later (all were Dref's), we went back to the hostel with a decision that we shall go back to Tokyo from Kanazawa a lot earlier than planned.
By the way, while they were shopping, I was in McDonald's having my dinner while connecting to the free wifi of the next door shop.

No comments:
Post a Comment